On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through three ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Full Zipline Tour (6 Lines)
- Tandem Child (with Guide) Required if under 50 lbs.
Enjoy all Six Ziplines with the Full Zipline Tour!
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides lead you through six ziplines ranging in length from 300 to 900 feet! This is the perfect tour for anyone looking to experience an adrenaline pumping and high-flying adventure. Our ziplines will guide you throughout our crater through the jungle and covered by canopies of trees. This tour is perfect for ages 6+. From families in search of a memorable time together to couples seeking that moment they’ll be talking about for years to come, this activity is definitely one for the books. Join us on an exciting ride, sure become the most popular zipline Oahu has to offer!
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Duration: ~2 hours
Minimum Age: 6 years old – Unfortunately we can’t make any exceptions.
Minimum Weight: 40 lbs. Those over 6 years old and under 50 lbs. will go tandem with guide. They cannot tandem with a parent or another adult. For safety reasons they have to go with our certified guides.
Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. You will be weighed at check-in. If you are over the weight limit you will not be allowed to participate and no refunds will be issued.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of water shoes to purchase)
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant congratulations but unfortunately we cannot risk you doing this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Tour duration’s are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
- If you choose to opt out of this activity at check in or during the activity we cannot refund you.
You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 9:00am you must be at the park at 8:45am ready to start. We cannot refund for those that miss the tour or who are late.
All participants must sign this waiver prior to participation.
Safety is our number one priority. You will always be accompanied by a guide on the tours. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Bug Sprary
- Light cover-up
- Cash or credit card for gratuity