******THIS TOUR IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT AND NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL MAY 2021*****
Ready for an extreme air and land adventure? Come join us for an exciting package that gives you all six runs of our signature zipline course and combines it with an ATV adventure on our technical course.
Our signature zipline course features six lines ranging from 300 to 900 feet. This zipline features a state-of-the-art braking system, which means you don’t need to control your speed or stop yourself. Once you’ve experienced the excitement of flying through the air, come back to land and cruise around on our all-terrain vehicles.
We have a technical course coupled with some smoother runs to be enjoyed on our ATVs (Double Occupancy). Learn some basic off-road techniques from our skilled guides and have a blast navigating our technical course. Things can get a little muddy sometimes, so dress comfortably and don’t be afraid to get dirty!
Duration: 3 hours = 2 Hours of Ziplines & 1 Hour ATV
Minimum – Maximum Weight: 40 – 275 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. may go tandem with guide)
Maximum height: 6’4″. Those over this height will not be very cramped and uncomfortable.
Minimum Age: 6 years old. Must be 18 or older with a valid Driver’s License to drive the ATV. No exceptions. Children under 18 or those without drivers license will ride as a passenger.
About the ATV Tour – The tour is a guided tour through the jungle behind a professional driver in a lead vehicle. The ATV’s are Double Occupancy, meaning side by side, two-seaters. Each participant in the ATV will be given the opportunity to drive (Unless they are under 18 or without a drivers license.) and be a passenger. The maximum number of people that can participant on one tour is six. No exceptions.
- Dress comfortably for this adventure. A change or clothes and towels are recommended if it has been raining.
- Closed-toe shoes are a must
- Face masks, gaiters, scarves or any mask that covers both your nose and mouth are required on this tour due to dust and dirt. You can prepurchase a mask when booking online, buy one onsite before the tour begins or you can bring your own.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation. Save yourself some time and fill it out online at the bottom right of this page where it says “Sign our waiver”!
- A $500 credit card hold is put on reservations until the tour completes without damage.
We offer Kama’aina and Military Rates, Click here Kama’aina Discount or here Military Discount for more information.
Safety is our number one priority. Our ziplines feature a modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. You will be accompanied by a guide at all times throughout the ATV tour. ATVs are two-seaters and operated with double occupancy. ***We reserve the right to remove participants from the tour if they are not following the guidelines set forth by the guides or are creating a danger to themselves, others or the vehicles. No refunds will be given.***