****Our ATV’s are two seaters meaning they fit two people in each vehicle. Pricing listed is for two people. ****
Oahu has such a diverse, rugged landscape, what better way to explore Coral Crater than by driving an off-road ATV?
Explore Coral Crater by driving an off-road ATV!!! This tour is guided through the jungle behind a professional driver in a lead vehicle. A specially-designed technical course awaits you, where our expert guides teach you some basic off-road techniques. Once you receive some pointers and go over the safety briefing, you’ll be ready to navigate our technical course.
Side-by-side ATV’s are especially fun because you share the experience with a friend sitting next to you as you conquer turns, ascend hills, and explore the jungles of Coral Crater. If you’re lucky, there will be some muddy puddles to splash through so don’t wear your best outfit if has been raining! Even if it hasn’t rained you will get very very dirty and dusty so be prepared!
The minimum age to drive an ATV is 18. You also must have a valid drivers license. NO exceptions. If you’re under 18 or don’t have a drivers license and would like to join this adventure, you can be a passenger during the tour as long as you go with a paid driver.
Tour Duration: ~50-60 minutes (~5 minute safety briefing & demonstration & ~50 minutes driving)
Maximum weight: 275 lbs. per person. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be weighed at check in. If you are over the weight limit you will not be able to participate and will not be refunded.
Recommended maximum height: 6’4″. Those over this height will be cramped and uncomfortable.
Minimum age: 18 years old to drive NO EXCEPTIONS, 6 years old to ride as a passenger.
Maximum capacity per tour: 2 people per ATV. 3 ATV’s per tour = 6 people per tour NO EXCEPTIONS. If you have more than 6 in your group you will need to sign up for different tour times. We will not take groups larger than 6 at the same time.
- When booking, the price listed is for ONE vehicle that seats two people. What that gets you:
- That is the price if you want the vehicle to yourself.
- That is the price if you share the vehicle with a friend. One of you will drive half the tour then switch seats and the other person will drive the second half.
- That is the price for one driver and one passenger.
Passengers & Drivers Explained:
- To drive you must be at least 18 with a drivers license. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Passengers can be anyone over the age of 6.
- For every passenger they must be with an adult driver. (You cannot sign up for this tour as a passenger only.)
- If you have an odd number of people in your group one person will need to purchase their own two person vehicle.
- Your group has more children than adults…..The only way we can accommodate if there are more children than adults… Say you have 5 in your family…2 adults and 3 children. Both parents can drive two of the children. That leaves one out. Unfortunately one child will have to sit out part of the tour and rotate in half way with another child. Same with 2 adults and 4 children. They will have to rotate in half way.
- Dress comfortably for this adventure. A change of clothes, ponchos and towels are recommended if it has been raining.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Face masks, gaiters, scarves or any mask that covers both your nose and mouth are required on this tour due to dust/dirt and or mud. You can pre-purchase a mask when booking online, buy one onsite before the tour begins or you can bring your own.
- We provide the goggles for you to wear.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation. Save yourself some time and fill it out online at the bottom left of the homepage where it says “Sign Waiver“.
- Check in time is 15 minutes before the tour time. Please arrive for this tour on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or missed tours. We are normally a 40-50 minute drive from Waikiki. It could take up to an hour or longer in weekday afternoon traffic. Please check traffic conditions well in advance to ensure you are on time for your adventure.
- A $100 credit card hold is put on all reservations at check in for every driver and returned when the tour completes without damage. Drivers are responsible for ATV damages or injuries so please drive carefully.
- We do not offer transportation to and from the park for this tour.
Safety is our number one priority. You will be accompanied by a guide at all times throughout the ATV tour. ATVs are two-seaters and operated with double occupancy. ***We reserve the right to remove participants from the tour if they are not following the guidelines set forth by the guides or are creating a danger to themselves, others or the vehicles. No refunds will be given.***