******ALL ATV TOURS ARE CURRENTLY LIMITED TO 2 PEOPLE TOTAL PER TOUR – TOURS ARE VERY LIMITED UNTIL MAY 2021 WHAT IS SHOWING ON THE CALENDAR IS WHAT IS AVAILABLE*****
Oahu has such a diverse, rugged landscape, what better way to explore Coral Crater than by driving an off-road ATV?
Explore Coral Crater by driving an off-road ATV!!! The tour is a guided tour through the jungle behind a professional driver in a lead vehicle. A specially-designed technical course awaits you, where our expert guides teach you some basic off-road techniques. Once you receive some pointers and go over the safety briefing, you’ll be ready to navigate our technical course.
Side-by-side ATV’s are especially fun because you share the experience with a friend sitting next to you as you conquer turns, ascend hills, and explore Coral Crater. If you’re lucky, there will be some muddy puddles to splash through so don’t wear your best outfit!
Our ATV’s are two seaters meaning they fit two people in each vehicle. We currently are only allowing 1 vehicles on tour at one time. So there are a total of 2 people on each tour. Each participant over 18 and with a drivers license drives for half a tour then switch seats and lets another person drive while they get to be a passenger for the next half. If you have a passenger (those under 18 or without a drivers license) with you then you drive the full tour.
Want to drive your own ATV? You have the option of driving your own vehicle with no other passengers! This option guarantees that you in your own vehicle for the entire duration of the tour. (You cannot add any passengers to your vehicle. This ride alone option is only available on this particular tour and not in combination with other tours.)
The minimum age to drive an ATV is 18. You also must have a valid drivers license. NO exceptions. If you’re under 18 or don’t have a drivers license and would like to join this adventure, you can be a passenger during the tour as long as you go with a paid driver.
Tour Duration: ~60 minutes
Minimum weight: 40 lbs.
Maximum weight: 275 lbs per person. NO EXCEPTIONS
Maximum height: 6’4″. Those over this height may be cramped and uncomfortable.
Minimum age: 18 years old to drive NO EXCEPTIONS, 6 years old to ride as a passenger.
Maximum capacity per tour: 2 guests total. 2 people per ATV.
- $199.99 per person to drive a full 60 minutes alone. No other passengers or guests allowed in vehicle.
- $119.99 per person to drive for 30 minutes switch seats with another person and then be a passenger 30 minutes while the other person drives.
- $89.99 for those under 18 or those without a drivers license to be a passenger (Must be with a paid driver).
- If you have an odd amount of participants in your group you may be paired up with another guest. Passengers or children may be paired up in our guide vehicle.
- Dress comfortably for this adventure. A change of clothes and towels are recommended if it has been raining.
- Closed-toe shoes are a must.
- Face masks, gaiters, scarves or any mask that covers both your nose and mouth are required on this tour due to dust/dirt and or mud. You can pre-purchase a mask when booking online, buy one onsite before the tour begins or you can bring your own.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation. Save yourself some time and fill it out online BEFORE you arrive at the park. You can fill it out on the bottom right hand side of the website where it says “Sign our waiver” in red.
- Check in time is 15 minutes before the tour time. Please arrive at check in time for this tour on time. Late arrivals will miss the tour. No refunds will be issued.
- A $100 per driver credit card hold is put on reservations at check in and returned when the tour completes without damage. Drivers are responsible for damages or injuries so please drive carefully.
Safety is our number one priority. You will be accompanied by a guide at all times throughout the ATV tour. ATVs are two-seaters and operated with double occupancy. ***We reserve the right to remove participants from the tour if they are not following the guidelines set forth by the guides or are creating a danger to themselves, others or the vehicles. No refunds will be given.***