Get off the ground in the one-of-a-kind Adventure Tower with our aerial adventure challenge course. Book your adventure online!
Sunset, S’Mores, & Stars Night Zip
- Participant 61-275 lbs
Enjoy it all with the Sunset, S’mores, & Stars Night Zip!
Are you tired of looking for something entertaining to do at night? Tired of going to the same movie theater or restaurant? Why not spice up your weekly routine and try an activity that is not offered anywhere else on the island? At Coral Crater Adventure Park, we offer twilight ziplining with s’mores, which will surely be a unique and thrilling experience you won’t want to miss.
Each walkway and platform will be lit, but your ride will be during the sunset hours (the first half) and then completely in the dark (the second half). The Hawaiian sunset is ablaze on the west side of Oahu, so we guarantee that your zipping experience will be among beautiful golden skies. You will feel an exhilarating rush as your senses of touch are heightened as the warm nighttime wind grazes your skin. This tour also includes a gathering around the campfire with delicious s’mores.
To top the night off you will also get to jump off our 50′ Freefall. Our Freefall utilizes foolproof magnetic braking technology that slowly lowers you the rest of the way to the ground after a few seconds of pure gravity. (Mom, Dad or Grandpa and Grandma – We will not force you to do the Freefall if you don’t want to 🙂
Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Duration: ~2-3 hours
When: 6:00-6:30pm start winter/spring. 7pm start summer/fall
Minimum – Maximum Weight: 40lbs – 275lbs
Minimum Age: 6 years old
Minimum Tour Size : 5 Participants – (There must be at least 5 guests signed up for this tour to operate. If that threshold is not met the tour will be rescheduled or canceled. We will determine that 24 hours in advance and we will notify you.)
Maximum Tour Size : 10 Participants
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of water shoes to purchase)
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant congratulations but unfortunately we cannot risk you doing this tour.
- Tour duration’s are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
- If you choose to opt out of this activity at check in or during the activity we cannot refund you.
You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 7:00pm you must be at the park at 6:45pm ready to start. We cannot refund those that miss the tour or who are late.
All participants must sign this waiver prior to participation.
Safety is our number one priority. You will always be accompanied by a guide on the tours. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!