Full Zipline With Transportation
Full Zipline With Transportation
2 Hours All Ages
Tour With Transportation
2 Hours All Ages
Starting At $224.99
Full Zipline Tour With Waikiki Transportation!
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides lead you through six ziplines ranging in length from 300 to 900 feet! This is the perfect tour for anyone looking to experience an adrenaline pumping and high-flying adventure. Our ziplines will guide you throughout our crater through the jungle and covered by canopies of trees. This tour is perfect for ages 6+. From families in search of a memorable time together to couples seeking that moment they’ll be talking about for years to come, this activity is definitely one for the books. Join us on an exciting ride, sure become the most popular zipline Oahu has to offer!
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Waikiki Transportation Information:
If you are staying in Waikiki we pick you up and take you to the park and return you after the adventure. When you book this activity it will ask which hotel you are staying at and then the reservation will provide you with the pickup location and time for that hotel.
- For the 10am Full Zipline Tour you will be picked up between 8am-9am (at the designated spot and specific time based on your hotel). You will do the activity between 10am-12pm. You will then be taken back to the pickup location between 12pm-1pm.
- For the 3pm Full Zipline Tour you will be picked up between 1pm-2pm (at the designated spot and specific time based on your hotel). You will do the activity between 3pm-5pm. You will then be taken back to the pickup location between 5pm-6pm.
Transportation Fine Print: It is really important that you are on time and at the correct pickup location. If you are not there when the driver arrives to pick you up you will miss the transportation and be responsible for finding your own way to the park. We will not be refunding if you are late or miss the pickup so imperative that you are on time. If anything show up early! We do not offer transportation to and from Ko Olina (Aulani, Four Seasons, Ko Olina Beach Villas, Marriott Ko Olina) Most people take Uber or Lyft from Ko Olina resorts.
You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 9:00am you must be at the park at 8:45am ready to start. No refunds will be issued for those that miss the tour or who are late.
All participants must sign this waiver prior to participation.
Best Day Here On Vacation
“Ww did the adventure tower. We had a guide escort my guys to help with the harnesses/get through the path and Liz was awesome. She encouraged my boys and took awesome care of them. Everyone cheered my guys on throughout the course which really pushed them!”
Joanna G. | Tripadvisor
Dreams Do Come True!
“Some of the highlights included the free fall rope which is essentially 12 ft of free fall before the rope kicks in to “slowly” lower you to the ground 60 ft below or more. LOVED IT! Then you have the rope swing which is the closest thing we have here on the island to flying like a superhero!”
Local808 | Tripadvisor
Full Adventure Park Premium Package
“The adventure tower was challenging and rewarding. If you’re scared of heights this place will definitely test you.”
Samuel | Tripadvisor
“The 7 year old, Mom, and 13 year old cousin all loved it and couldn’t stop talking about it.”
Maureen K. | Tripadvisor
Tour Duration: ~2 hours
Minimum Size: To operate this transportation tour a minimum of 4 people need to sign up. If you have less than 4 in your group you are welcome to sign up. We will notify you 24 hours in advance if the tour doesn’t meet the minimum requirements to operate and you will be given a full refund or the option to rebook.
Minimum Age: 6 years old – Unfortunately we can’t make any exceptions.
Minimum Weight: 40 lbs. Those over 6 years old and under 50 lbs. will go tandem with guide. They cannot tandem with a parent or another adult. For safety reasons they have to go with our certified guides.
Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. You will be weighed at check-in. If you are over the weight limit you will not be allowed to participate and no refunds will be issued.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of water shoes to purchase)
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant congratulations but unfortunately we cannot risk you doing this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Tour duration’s are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
- If you choose to opt out of this activity at check in or during the activity we cannot refund you
Safety is our number one priority. You will always be accompanied by a guide on the tours. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Bookings canceled with 24 or more hours notice are refunded in full. Same day cancellations and bookings canceled with less than 24 hours notice are fully charged. No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable. Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund. Those who make last minute decisions to not participate are not eligible for a refund.