Full Zipline & Aerial Challenge Course Package (Waikiki Transportation Optional)
Would you like to zipline through the jungle for a couple of hours and follow that up with a chance to do 18 obstacles on our high ropes course? Then this is the package for you. We will pick you up in Waikiki and return you Waikiki after this tour. You will complete our full zipline tour which is all six of our lines that takes around two hours and then go to the aerial challenge course which takes around an hour or so to complete. After that, we will return you to Waikiki. The transportation leaves Coral Crater between 1pm and 1:30pm to head back to Waikiki.
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides lead you through six ziplines ranging in length from 300 to 900 feet! This is the perfect tour for anyone looking to experience an adrenaline pumping and high-flying adventure. This tour is perfect for ages 6+. From families in search of a memorable time together to couples seeking that moment they’ll be talking about for years to come, this activity is definitely one for the books. Join us on an exciting ride, sure become the most popular zipline Oahu has to offer!
Duration: ~2 hours
Minimum – Maximum Weight: 40 – 275 lbs. (children under 50 lbs. will go tandem with guide)
Minimum Age: 6 years old
AERIAL CHALLENGE COURSE
Get off the ground in the Adventure Tower with our aerial challenge course. Here you’ll be met with 18 challenge elements that will have you climbing, swinging and jumping around, high above the ground. This is one of the most engaging adventures offered in Hawai’i.
Afraid of heights? The Aerial Challenge Course is the perfect place to challenge yourself and triumph over your fears. You’ll be safely harnessed in so there’s no need to worry; just get out there and enjoy the exhilaration that the course delivers. This activity is perfect for those who want to challenge themselves and experience the success of completing obstacles in a safe and secure environment.
Duration: ~1 hour
Minimum – Maximum Weight: 275 lbs
Minimum Age: 6 years old. If the child is under 12 years old an adult participant must accompany them.
Minimum Height: Participants must be 4’6″ to independently navigate the course. Those who do not reach this height requirement (and are at least 6 years old) are still encouraged to participate but will require an adult participant to lead them through the course (max 2 children per adult).
- You must be at the pickup location at the time listed. If you are late the driver will not wait for you and you will miss the tour and you will not be refunded.
- Dress comfortably for this adventure
- Closed-toe shoes are a must
- Please note that the Aerial Challenge Course tour does not include the entire tower assets such as the freefall, climbing rope, climbing ladder and climbing wall.
- Transportation pickups up at Waikiki hotels between 8am-9am depending on which hotel you are staying at. When booking you will find the exact location and time. Transportation leaves Coral Crater between 1:00pm and 1:30pm. If you sign up for other tours besides this you will need to find your own transportation back.
- Ko Olina transportation (Aulani at Disney, Four Seasons Resort Oahu Ko Olina, Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club) is not available for this tour.
- If you choose to sign up for this tour and drive to the park yourself you must let our offices know. 808-626-5773. You will not be given a discounted rate if you choose to do this.
- If you choose not to do one or both of the activities you will not be given a discounted rate or be refunded.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation. Save yourself some time and fill it out online at the bottom left of the homepage where it says “Sign Waiver“.
Safety is our number one priority. Our harnesses, helmets, and double-locking clips are state of the art equipment that guarantees complete safety. When you are not on the zipline, you will be clipped into the static line at all times. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!