Zipline & ATV Adventure Package
Zipline & ATV Adventure
3 hours Ages 6+
Zipline & ATV Adventure Package
3 hours Ages 6+
Starting at $309.99
Ready for a Zipline & ATV Package Adventure?
Ready for an extreme air and land adventure? Come join us for an exciting package that gives you all six runs of our signature zipline course and combines it with an ATV adventure on our technical course. The ATV tour is not a boring sight-seeing tour. It is a get really dirty off road adventure!
We have a technical course coupled with some smoother runs to be enjoyed on our side by side ATVs (Double Occupancy). Learn some basic off-road techniques from our skilled guides and have a blast navigating our technical course. You will get very very dirty during the ATV portion so be prepared. Things can get very muddy if it rains, so dress comfortably and don’t be afraid to get dirty!
Once you’ve experienced the excitement of cruising around on our all-terrain vehicles its time to get into the air and fly around the park. Our signature zipline course features all six lines ranging from 300 to 1000 feet. This zipline features a state-of-the-art braking system, which means you don’t need to control your speed or stop yourself.
Important ATV Information
- The ATV portion generally comes before the Ziplines due to tour timing reasons. However, there are times when ziplines will come first depending on weather/timing, etc.
- You will be in a two seater ATV which means you share the ATV with another person. If you both over 18 with a drivers license you will both have the opportunity to drive half the tour. If you have an odd number in your group or want to have an ATV to yourself you will need to pay the ATV single supplemental fee when booking. Please pay this fee when booking or the fee will be charged at check-in.
- Each passenger must have a paid driver with them in their group. For example kids cannot sign up for this tour by themselves. Anyone under 18 or without a drivers license can go as passengers but will need an adult paid driver with them.
- A $100 per driver credit card hold is put on reservations at check in and returned when the tour completes without damage. Drivers are responsible for damages or injuries so please drive carefully.
You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 9:00am you must be at the park at 8:45am ready to start. No refunds will be issued for those that miss the tour or who are late to the check in.
All participants must sign this waiver prior to participation.
Best Day Here On Vacation
“Ww did the adventure tower. We had a guide escort my guys to help with the harnesses/get through the path and Liz was awesome. She encouraged my boys and took awesome care of them. Everyone cheered my guys on throughout the course which really pushed them!”
Joanna G. | Tripadvisor
Dreams Do Come True!
“Some of the highlights included the free fall rope which is essentially 12 ft of free fall before the rope kicks in to “slowly” lower you to the ground 60 ft below or more. LOVED IT! Then you have the rope swing which is the closest thing we have here on the island to flying like a superhero!”
Local808 | Tripadvisor
Full Adventure Park Premium Package
“The adventure tower was challenging and rewarding. If you’re scared of heights this place will definitely test you.”
Samuel | Tripadvisor
“The 7 year old, Mom, and 13 year old cousin all loved it and couldn’t stop talking about it.”
Maureen K. | Tripadvisor
Duration: ~3 hours = 2 Hours of Ziplines & ~1 Hour ATV
Minimum – Maximum Weight: 40 – 275 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. may go tandem with guide)
Maximum height: 6’4″. Those over this height will not be very cramped and uncomfortable.
Minimum Age: 6 years old. Must be 18 or older with a valid Driver’s License to drive the ATV. No exceptions. Children under 18 or those without drivers license will ride as a passenger.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of water shoes to purchase)
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant congratulations but unfortunately we cannot risk you doing this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Tour duration’s are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
- Observers are welcome on the Adventure Tower to watch participants at no extra cost. However, all observers need to sign a waiver as well.
- If you choose to opt out of this activity at check in or during the activity we cannot refund you.
Safety is our number one priority. You will always be accompanied by a guide on the ATV tours. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. On the Adventure Tower, you will be outfitted with a full body harness and state of the art Clic-it system which synchronizes the open/locked positions of the two carabiners that ensures you are always connected to the line at all times. The Freefall utilizes foolproof magnetic braking technology that slowly lowers you the rest of the way to the ground after a few seconds of pure gravity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Coral Crater Adventure Park
91-1780 Midway St
Kapolei, HI 96707
Bookings canceled with 24 or more hours notice are refunded in full. Same day cancellations and bookings canceled with less than 24 hours notice are fully charged. No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable. Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund. Those who make last minute decisions to not participate are not eligible for a refund.