Feel like you have the skills of a ninja? Come test your abilities on our Island Ninja Adventure Package. You’ll have access to our Aerial Challenge Course, free-fall, and climbing wall.
Aerial Challenge Course
- Participant Ages 6+
Get Off the Ground with our Aerial Adventure Challenge Course!
Get off the ground in the Adventure Tower with our aerial challenge course. Here you’ll be met with 18 challenge elements that will have you climbing, swinging and jumping around, high above the ground. This is one of the most engaging adventures offered in Hawai’i.
Please note that the Aerial Challenge Course tour does not include the full Adventure tower assets such as the 50′ free fall and the climbing wall. Want it all? Check out the full Adventure Tower package.
Duration: ~1 hours
Minimum Weight: 40 lbs.
Maximum Weight: 275 lbs.
Minimum Age: 6 years old. If the child is under 12 years old an adult participant must accompany them to help them through the obstacle course.
Minimum Height: Participants must be 4’6″ to independently navigate the course. Those shorter than 4’6″ (and at least 6 years old) are still encouraged to participate but will require an adult participant to lead them through the course help perform safety tasks. Adult participants can assist a maximum of two guests under 4’6″.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of water shoes to purchase)
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant congratulations but unfortunately we cannot risk you doing this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Tour duration’s are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
- Observers are welcome on the Adventure Tower to watch participants at no extra cost. However, all observers need to sign a waiver as well.
- If you choose to opt out of this activity at check in or during the activity we cannot refund you.
You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 9:00am you must be at the park at 8:45am ready to start. No refunds will be issued for those that miss the tour or who are late.
All participants must sign this waiver prior to participation.
Safety is our number one priority. You will always be accompanied by a guide on the ATV tours. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. On the Adventure Tower, you will be outfitted with a full body harness and state of the art Clic-it system which synchronizes the open/locked positions of the two carabiners that ensures you are always connected to the line at all times. The Freefall utilizes foolproof magnetic braking technology that slowly lowers you the rest of the way to the ground after a few seconds of pure gravity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
- Closed Toed Shoes are required
- Light cover-up
- Cash or credit card for gratuity