Atv Off-Road Adventure Tour In Oahu
Atv Off-Road Adventure Tour In Oahu
1 Hour Ages 6+
Atv Off-Road Adventure Tour
1 Hour Drivers must be 18+ years old. Passengers must be 6+ years old.
Starting At $289.99
Explore Coral Crater with an ATV/Off-Road Adventure Tour for Two
***Our ATV’s are two seaters meaning they fit two people in each vehicle. Pricing listed is for two people.***
Oahu has such a diverse, rugged landscape, what better way to explore Coral Crater than by having an ATV tour in Oahu?
Explore Coral Crater by driving an off-road ATV!!! This ATV tour in Oahu is guided through the jungle behind a professional driver in a lead vehicle. A specially-designed technical course awaits you, where our expert guides teach you some basic off-roading in Oahu techniques. Once you receive some pointers and go over the safety briefing, you’ll be ready to navigate our technical course.
Side-by-side ATVs are especially fun because you share the experience with a friend sitting next to you as you conquer turns, ascend hills, and explore the jungles of Coral Crater. If you’re lucky, there will be some muddy puddles to splash through so don’t wear your best outfit if it has been raining! Even if it hasn’t rained, you will get very very dirty and dusty — so be prepared!
The minimum age to drive one of our Oahu ATV rides is 18. A valid driver’s license is required. If you’re under 18 or don’t have a driver’s license and would like to join this adventure, you can be a passenger during the tour as long as you go with a paid driver.
ATV Tour in Oahu Explained:
- When booking, the price listed is for ONE vehicle that seats two people. What that gets you:
- That is the price if you want the vehicle to yourself.
- That is the price if you share the vehicle with a friend. One of you will drive half the tour then switch seats and the other person will drive the second half.
- That is the price for one driver and one passenger.
Passengers & Drivers Explained:
- To drive you must be at least 18 with a drivers license.
- Passengers can be anyone over the age of 6.
- For every passenger they must be with an adult driver. (You cannot sign up for this tour as a passenger only.)
- If you have an odd number of people in your group one person will need to purchase their own two person vehicle.
- If you are over the weight limit you will not be able to participate and we will not be able to refund.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or missed tours.
- If you do not have a drivers license you will not be able to drive.
You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 9:00am you must be at the park at 8:45am ready to start. No refunds will be issued for those that miss the tour or who are late.
All participants must sign this waiver prior to participation.
Best Day Here On Vacation
“Ww did the adventure tower. We had a guide escort my guys to help with the harnesses/get through the path and Liz was awesome. She encouraged my boys and took awesome care of them. Everyone cheered my guys on throughout the course which really pushed them!”
Joanna G. | Tripadvisor
Dreams Do Come True!
“Some of the highlights included the free fall rope which is essentially 12 ft of free fall before the rope kicks in to “slowly” lower you to the ground 60 ft below or more. LOVED IT! Then you have the rope swing which is the closest thing we have here on the island to flying like a superhero!”
Local808 | Tripadvisor
Full Adventure Park Premium Package
“The adventure tower was challenging and rewarding. If you’re scared of heights this place will definitely test you.”
Samuel | Tripadvisor
“The 7 year old, Mom, and 13 year old cousin all loved it and couldn’t stop talking about it.”
Maureen K. | Tripadvisor
Duration: ~50 minutes (including a 5 minute safety briefing)
Maximum Weight: ~ 275 lbs. per person. You will be weighed at check in.
Minimum Age: ~ 18 years old to drive with drivers license, 6 years old to ride as a passenger.
Minimum Height: ~ 6’4″. Those over this height may be cramped and uncomfortable.
Maximum capacity per tour: ~ 2 people per ATV. 3 ATV’s per tour = 6 people per tour. If you have more than 6 in your group you will need to sign up for different tour times. We will not take groups larger than 6 at the same time.
Apparel: Closed-top shoes are required.
Waivers: All participants must sign this waiver prior to participation. Save yourself some time and fill it out here.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of water shoes to purchase)
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
If you are pregnant congratulations but unfortunately we cannot risk you doing this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Tour duration’s are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
- Observers are welcome on the Adventure Tower to watch participants at no extra cost. However, all observers need to sign a waiver as well.
- If you choose to opt out of this activity at check in or during the activity we cannot refund you.
Check In: You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 9:00am you must be at the park at 8:45am ready to start. No refunds will be issued for those that miss the tour or who are late.
Safety is our number one priority. You will always be accompanied by a guide on the ATV tours. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. On the Adventure Tower, you will be outfitted with a full body harness and state of the art Clic-it system which synchronizes the open/locked positions of the two carabiners that ensures you are always connected to the line at all times. The Freefall utilizes foolproof magnetic braking technology that slowly lowers you the rest of the way to the ground after a few seconds of pure gravity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Coral Crater Adventure Park
91-1780 Midway St
Kapolei, HI 96707
Bookings canceled with 24 or more hours notice are refunded in full. Same day cancellations and bookings canceled with less than 24 hours notice are fully charged. No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable. Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund. Those who make last minute decisions to not participate are not eligible for a refund.