The Ultimate Off-Road Oahu ATV Tour
ATV Off-Road Adventure Tour in Oahu
1 Hour Ages 6+
ATV Off-Road Adventure Tour
1 Hour Drivers must be 18+ years old. Passengers must be 6+ years old.
Starting at $289.99/2 People
Explore Coral Crater with an Oahu ATV Adventure for Two!
***Our ATVs are two seaters and are priced for up to two people. Solo drivers pay the same price.***
Get ready for an adrenaline rush! Climb into an ATV and take the driver’s seat for an unforgettable ride inside the Coral Crater. Shift into gear to tackle hills, take berms, and conquer the jungle of Oahu’s rugged landscape. Getting dirty is half the thrill! If you’re lucky you’ll slosh through muddy trails, so bring a change of clothes, and don’t wear your favorite outfit!
This tour is for adventurers who want high-impact excitement. This is not a relaxing, sightseeing tour.
We offer Kama’aina and Military Rates, Click Kama’aina Discount or Military Discount for more information.
You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 9:00am you must be at the park at 8:45am ready to start. No refunds will be issued for those that miss the tour or who are late.
Ways to Enjoy Your Oahu ATV Tour
- Ride Side-by-Side – Share the experience with a friend sitting next to you! Conquer turns, ascend hills, and explore the jungles of Coral Crater. You can switch seats halfway through the tour so you both can enjoy driving.
- Head out as a group – 2 people per ATV, 3 ATV’s per tour = 6 people per tour. For more than 6 in your group, you will need to sign up for different tour times. Groups are a maximum of 6 at the same time.
- Odd number in your group? – One person will need to purchase their own two-person vehicle.
How It Works
- You get behind the wheel and follow an expert guide in a lead vehicle ahead of the group.
- You’ll start by learning essential Oahu off-roading techniques. Once you receive some pointers and go over the safety briefing, then you’ll be ready to navigate this fun and challenging course.
Best Day Here On Vacation
“Ww did the adventure tower. We had a guide escort my guys to help with the harnesses/get through the path and Liz was awesome. She encouraged my boys and took awesome care of them. Everyone cheered my guys on throughout the course which really pushed them!”
Joanna G. | Tripadvisor
Dreams Do Come True!
“Some of the highlights included the free fall rope which is essentially 12 ft of free fall before the rope kicks in to “slowly” lower you to the ground 60 ft below or more. LOVED IT! Then you have the rope swing which is the closest thing we have here on the island to flying like a superhero!”
Local808 | Tripadvisor
Full Adventure Park Premium Package
“The adventure tower was challenging and rewarding. If you’re scared of heights this place will definitely test you.”
Samuel | Tripadvisor
“The 7 year old, Mom, and 13 year old cousin all loved it and couldn’t stop talking about it.”
Maureen K. | Tripadvisor
Know Before You Go
Duration: ~50 minutes (including a 5 minute safety briefing)
Maximum Weight: ~ 275 lbs. per person. You will be weighed at check in.
Minimum Age: ~ 18 years old to drive with drivers license, 6 years old to ride as a passenger. Every passenger they must be with an adult driver. (You cannot sign up for this tour as a passenger only.)
Maximum Height: ~ 6’4″. Those over this height may be cramped and uncomfortable.
Maximum capacity per tour: ~ 2 people per ATV. 3 ATV’s per tour = 6 people per tour. If you have more than 6 in your group you will need to sign up for different tour times. We will not take groups larger than 6 at the same time.
Apparel: Closed-top shoes are required.
Waivers: All participants must sign this waiver prior to participation. Save yourself some time and fill it out here.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of water shoes to purchase)
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
If you are pregnant congratulations but unfortunately we cannot risk you doing this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Tour duration’s are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
- Observers are welcome on the Adventure Tower to watch participants at no extra cost. However, all observers need to sign a waiver as well.
- If you choose to opt out of this activity at check in or during the activity we cannot refund you.
Check In: You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 9:00am you must be at the park at 8:45am ready to start. No refunds will be issued for those that miss the tour or who are late.
Safety is our number one priority. You will always be accompanied by a guide on the ATV tours. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. On the Adventure Tower, you will be outfitted with a full body harness and state of the art Clic-it system which synchronizes the open/locked positions of the two carabiners that ensures you are always connected to the line at all times. The Freefall utilizes foolproof magnetic braking technology that slowly lowers you the rest of the way to the ground after a few seconds of pure gravity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Coral Crater Adventure Park
91-1780 Midway St
Kapolei, HI 96707
Plans can change. We get it. Cancel 24 hours or more before your tour time, and we’ll fully refund your money.
- Same day cancellations and bookings canceled less than 24 hours notice will be fully charged.
- No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
- Those booking who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund. Those without close-toed shoes will be able to purchase water shoes to complete their tour.
- Those who make last minute decisions to not participate while at the park, are not eligible for a refund.