What better way to experience the west side of Oahu than to Zipline at Coral Crater and then continue on for a snorkeling & sunset adventure with Ocean Joy. Round trip transportation from Waikiki included.
(1:00pm-1:15pm Waikiki Pickups)
- 3.5-4.5 hours plus
- Closed Toed Shoes Required
- Minimum age to Zipline: 6 years old
- Maximum weight to Zipline: 275 pounds/125 kgs
- Expert Guide
- Snorkeling Gear
- Round Trip Transportation
- Food and beverages on Ocean Joy- Hot Hawaiian buffet plus unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and alcoholic drinks (limit 4 per adult)
- Showers (Ocean Joy only)
- Dolphin Watching (all year)
- Whale Watching (Dec-April)
- Tours narrated in both English and Japanese (Ocean Joy)
Never been ziplining before? This is your opportunity to experience one of Oahu’s most popular ziplining destinations on our Half Zipline Tour which features 3 of 6 lines. These lines range in length from 300 to 900 feet and you’ll quickly find out why Ziplining has become the “must do” bucket list excursion! No experience is necessary, leave it to our professional guides to do it all, from sending to receiving and braking, all you need to do is enjoy the ride!
After the thrill of ziplining at Coral Crater, we’ll transport you to the water where you’ll climb aboard one of Ocean Joy’s vessels. The Sunset Snorkel Cruise is the only Sunset Dinner Cruise on the unspoiled Western Waianae Coast that also takes you snorkeling.
After an exciting ride up the coast, we’ll enjoy an hour of snorkeling in the pristine waters off Oahu’s western coastline. We provide the best of snorkeling equipment for you to enjoy as you swim in the sparkling blue water of Makua amongst unspoiled reef and sea life where no other tours take you. While still tingling from your snorkeling and dolphin watching experience, enjoy our sumptuous lunch buffet, and sip on a tropical Mai Tai, an ice-cold beer or any of our other beverages to your heart’s content. Let the cool Hawaiian breeze relax your soul as we make our way back down the coast to our luxurious Ko ‘Olina Marina home.
Things to Bring
- Closed Toed Shoes (Coral Crater)
- Light cover-up
- Cash for gratuity
- Action Camera rentals (Coral Crater and Ocean Joy)
- Photo Package (Coral Crater and Ocean Joy)
- Minimum age: 6 years old to zipline
- Maximum weight: 275 pounds
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended.
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling
earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held
responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is
provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if
you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather condition
- Wildlife viewing is not guaranteed. It depends on the wildlife.