Do you think you can make it up to the top of our Adventure Tower? We have three ways for you to try it. One is the Rope Climb. Remember in Junior High climbing a hanging rope to the top of the gymnasium? Would you like to do it again? Seems easy huh? Our rope climb has to be undoubtedly one of the hardest and highest in the world. Over 3,000 people have tried it and only 12 have ever made it all the way. Good luck! Another opportunity for you to get to the top is our Rope Ladder. Think you can climb a rope ladder like a fireman to the top of the tower? You gotta try it. To top it off you will also attempt to ascend our rock climbing wall. Ours is the highest in the state. Do you have what it takes to make it? Come play on our urban playground!
Bring a friend or family member and test your gecko climbing skills. Want to race each other to see who is truly the best climber? We will time you to see who has a better time. If you are scared of heights these elements are perfect for you as they all start on the ground. If you can’t make it on your first try you can try it again during the same visit.
- Rope Ladder Climb – 50′ – Some people say it’s not to hard. Some say it’s really hard. Try it to find out.
- Rock Climbing Wall – 50′ – There are two routes to do. One is a beginner route and the other an advanced route. If the beginner is too easy then try the advanced which is not for the faint of heart.
- Rope Climb – 60′ – Incredibly difficult. Some would say almost impossible. Don’t be scared to try!
Duration: 30 Minutes
Notes: There is no limit to how many times you are allowed to attempt the different activities within the 30 minute time frame you have.
Minimum Weight: 40 lbs.
Maximum Weight: 275 lbs.
Minimum Age: 6 years old.
- Requirements: Closed shoes are required. Pants are required for the climbing rope portion unless if you don’t care that your legs will be scraped up after climbing the rope. We also recommend bringing your own gloves for the rope and ladder climbs if you want to keep your precious hands callous free.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation. Save yourself some time and fill it out online BEFORE you arrive at the park. You can fill it out on the bottom right hand side of the website where it says “Sign our waiver” in red.
- Check in time is 15 minutes before the tour time. Please arrive for this tour on time. Late arrivals will miss the tour. No refunds will be issued
Safety is our number one priority. On the Adventure Tower, you will be outfitted with a full body harness and state of the art TRUBLUE auto belay system. Extensive safety testing: For over four years, the TRUBLUE auto belay has undergone extensive safety testing by an ISO 17025 accredited company specializing in product testing. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Kama’aina & Military Rates do not apply to this activity due to it being on sale already.