Ultimate Adventure Package
Atv/Off-Road Adventure Tour
5-6 hours Ages 6+
Ultimate Adventure Package
5-6 hours Ages 6+
Starting at $399.99
Do it all with the Ultimate Adventure Package!
If you can’t decide between our other packages, why not go all in! In no particular order, you’ll enjoy all six of our Zip Lines, off road ATV, 50 foot free-fall, the tallest outdoor climbing wall in the state of Hawaii and our state of the art aerial challenge obstacle course. This package will satisfy those who are thirsty for adventure and looking to spend their day participating in new exciting experiences. Our professionally trained guides will accompany you throughout the day and make sure you’re having maximum fun!
Important ATV Information
- You will be in a two seater ATV which means you share the ATV with another person. If you both over 18 with a drivers license you will both have the opportunity to drive half the tour. If you have an odd number in your group or want to have an ATV to yourself you will need to pay the ATV single supplemental fee when booking. Please pay this fee when booking or the fee will be charged at check-in.
- Each passenger must have a paid driver with them in their group. For example kids cannot sign up for this tour by themselves. Anyone under 18 or without a drivers license can go as passengers but will need an adult paid driver with them.
- A $100 per driver credit card hold is put on reservations at check in and returned when the tour completes without damage. Drivers are responsible for damages or injuries so please drive carefully.
You must check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For example if your tour starts at 9:00am you must be at the park at 8:45am ready to start. No refunds will be issued for those that miss the tour or who are late.
All participants must sign this waiver prior to participation.
Best Day Here On Vacation
“Ww did the adventure tower. We had a guide escort my guys to help with the harnesses/get through the path and Liz was awesome. She encouraged my boys and took awesome care of them. Everyone cheered my guys on throughout the course which really pushed them!”
Joanna G. | Tripadvisor
Dreams Do Come True!
“Some of the highlights included the free fall rope which is essentially 12 ft of free fall before the rope kicks in to “slowly” lower you to the ground 60 ft below or more. LOVED IT! Then you have the rope swing which is the closest thing we have here on the island to flying like a superhero!”
Local808 | Tripadvisor
Full Adventure Park Premium Package
“The adventure tower was challenging and rewarding. If you’re scared of heights this place will definitely test you.”
Samuel | Tripadvisor
“The 7 year old, Mom, and 13 year old cousin all loved it and couldn’t stop talking about it.”
Maureen K. | Tripadvisor
Duration: 5-6 hours
Minimum – Maximum Weight: 40 – 275 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. go tandem with guide)
Minimum Height: Participants must be 4’6″ to independently navigate the Adventure Tower course. Those who do not reach this height requirement (and are at least 6 years old) are still encouraged to participate but will require an adult participant to lead them through the course.
Maximum height: 6’4″ for ATV’s. Those over this height will not be very cramped and uncomfortable in the buggies.
Minimum Age: 6 years old. Must be 18 or older with a valid Driver’s License to drive the ATV. ANYONE UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PAID ADULT. Children under 18 or those without a drivers license will ride as a passenger on ATV portion.
Maximum Group Size : 6 People
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of water shoes to purchase)
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant congratulations but unfortunately we cannot risk you doing this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Order of activities may vary. Tour duration’s are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
Safety is our number one priority. You will always be accompanied by a guide on the ATV tours. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. On the Adventure Tower, you will be outfitted with a full body harness and state of the art Clic-it system which synchronizes the open/locked positions of the two carabiners that ensures you are always connected to the line at all times. The Freefall utilizes foolproof magnetic braking technology that slowly lowers you the rest of the way to the ground after a few seconds of pure gravity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Coral Crater Adventure Park
91-1780 Midway St
Kapolei, HI 96707
Bookings canceled with 24 or more hours notice are refunded in full. Same day cancellations and bookings canceled with less than 24 hours notice are fully charged. No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable. Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund. Those who make last minute decisions to not participate are not eligible for a refund.