Volunteer at Coral Crater’s Zombie Apocalypse
If you’re looking for a fun way to raise some funds for your organization and spend some time with your group, come to Coral Crater Adventure Park and be a zombie for a night.
Before signing up your group to volunteer, here are some things you should know:
- Each organization will need to commit to a number of volunteers for a specific date. When your group commits to a certain number of people, it will be responsible for guaranteeing that many show up.
- We must be able to depend on each group to bring the committed number of people each night so we can operate the Zombie Apocalypse at its optimal efficiency. In order to earn the entire donation amount, your entire group will need to be present for the entire time (6:30pm – 9:30pm). No-shows and early departures, will forfeit 50% of the donation.
- Volunteers must check in by 6:15 and check out at the end of the night with a Coral Crater guide.
- Donations are as follows:
- 20 People : $200 cash OR $500 gift certificate
- 11-19 People: $150 OR $300 gift certificate
- 10 People or less: $25 gift certificate per person
- Groups will receive their donations 1 week after the event.
- Coral Crater will provide zombie masks, water, and a light snack
- Minimum age is 16 with parental consent. All participants must sign a liability waiver.
Volunteer space is very limited so get your request in soon!