Volunteer at Coral Crater’s Zombie Apocalypse
If you are interested in having your group volunteer here are some things you should know:
- Each group will need to commit to the number of people it can bring to volunteer for a specific date. When your group commits to a certain number of people, it will be responsible for guaranteeing that many people show up.
- If less than the agreed upon amount of people show up to volunteer, your group will forfeit 50% of the donation. If less than the agreed upon amount of people stay for the entire shift (6pm – 10pm), your group will forfeit 50% of the donation.
- Donations are as follows:
- For each volunteer, Coral Crater Adventure Park will offer two fundraiser tickets at half-price.
- Example – 15 volunteers can get 30 fundraiser tickets at half-price which they can sell to earn up to $600 in fundraising
- We must be able to depend on each group to bring the committed number of people each night so we can operate the Zombie Apocalypse at its optimal efficiency. Reduced numbers of group participation will greatly reduce the amount of the donation.
- Groups will receive their tickets 1 week after the event.
- Coral Crater will provide zombie masks.
- Minimum age is 16 with parent’s consent. All participants must sign a liability waiver.
Volunteer space is very limited so get your request in soon!