Fundraise at Coral Crater Adventure Park!
If you’re looking for a fun way to raise some funds for your organization and spend some time with your group, come to Coral Crater Adventure Park for a private fundraising event.
Before signing up your group, here are some things you should know:
- The charity or organization must be a 501(c)(3) .
- Each organization will pre-purchase a minimum of 30 Zipline and or Adventure Tower Activities activities from Coral Crater directly.
- Your group is responsible for re-selling the tickets at least a week before the event.
- The organization will need to commit to a number of participants for a specific date and specific activities. When your group commits to a certain number of people, it will be responsible for guaranteeing that many show up.
- We must be able to depend on each group to bring the committed number of people so we can operate the activities at their optimal efficiency. No-shows, late people, scaredy cats and early departures, will not be refunded.
- There is a minimum of 30 participants required to operate the fundraiser. All tickets must be pre-purchased from Coral Crater directly.
- Coral Crater will donate 20% of the sales to your organization or charity.
- The organization or charity will receive their donations after the event.
- If you are interested in hosting your fundraiser or charity event please fill out the form below and we will be in contact.